Re: NANFA-- martin's ne miss fish camp

Irate Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:41:00 -0500

On 29 Jul 2002 at 9:43, Prizma_at_aol.com wrote:

> martin...
> come on boy... try to lure us. more details!

Well, I thought that just being with ME would be enough of an
incentive :-) For you TN valley types it is probably not a big deal,
but this is the only place in MS to get rosysides and LEGAL SRBD,
plus blacknose dace. Oh yeah, lots of neat darters if you care about
that sort of thing :-) Lampreys? Now, I would love to catch my
first lamprey. I think I've been using the wrong technique.

Anyway, all these outings seem focused around hotels or lodges, and I
think it's more fun to pitch a tent (a tarp lean-to will do in warm
weather), and DEFINITELY cheaper.