RE: NANFA-- martin's ne miss fish camp

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:48:34 -0400

http://fins.actwin.com/nanf/month.9803/msg00031.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Prizma_at_aol.com
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 9:43 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- martin's ne miss fish camp

martin...
come on boy... try to lure us. more details!
i was in this area back in 98 attending darterfest. we stayed at a camp next
to the Tom's Big Bee Canal. i caught lampreys, fantails and rosy side dace.
hum... i know i did a post of that trip... maybe i can find it deep in the
recesses of my computer.
Tish o mingo.
i would probably swing by zip city ( nw al )... scott mettee sent me that way
one time and it was beautiful.
-