RE: NANFA-- River Reef Report 7/28

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:56:02 -0400

I'm really sorry to hear about Larry. If it's dangling, hopefully it will
rust out quickly and he'll be on his way.

Don't forget about the rare appearances of the stooge named "Joe" :)

-----Original Message-----
From: kahley
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 9:42 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- River Reef Report 7/28

The catfish have returned. As I said before, Curly and Moe
seemed to have set up housekeeping and a nursery on the
reef but there was no sign of Larry or Shemp until their return
on Sunday. The good news is, they brought a friend, a smaller
fish, not much more than 2ft I'd say. I don't recognize this one
but it sure seems like it knows me. On our first encounter, it
was in my face and allowed me to pet it's back, which is something
even Curly only grants on occasion. I'm baffled, but very pleased
with the friendly new addition. I'm stuck for a name though, since
I've run out of Stooge names.
The bad news is the Larry has a lure hanging from his lip.