NANFA-- DC area collecting trip

Bob Bock (bockhouse_at_earthlink.net)
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:42:40 -0400

Josh Weigert asked me to forward this trip notice for this Saturday.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:30:12 -0600 (MDT)
From: Joshua L Wiegert <jlw_at_dune.net>
To: Native Fish COnservancy <nativefishconservancy_at_yahoogroups.com>
Cc: gwapa_at_yahoogroups.com, NANFA List <nanfa at aquaria.net>
Subject: Saturday Collecting -- DC Area.

Please send any replies directly to me, and not to lists. I appologise
for any cross postings... but is anyone else in for this Saturday? As it
stands, I have two people going ... I have afew with other obligations
and will happilly change to NEXT saturday if more can make it. Right now,
unless the group decides otherwise, we'll be heading towards Washington
County in search of Darters, hopefully Rainbows. I just got an e-mail
about a spot that may have some smaller types of sunfish, too, on the way.
Let me know....

Joshua.