Re: NANFA-- RE: Help...Anybody? Info needed...

Michael Canady (canady1538_at_msn.com)
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:04:53 -0700

Bob
I used to live in Minnesota, and I would go
and collect massive amounts of glass shrimp along the
Mississippi River. Find murky muddy pools of water along the shores, and
net em. I found them just about anywhere, mostly in the fall though.
-luke

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Sinclair
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 1:48 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- RE: Help...Anybody? Info needed...

Early next month I'll be driving...hopefully doing a bit of collecting,
from Portland OR to Duluth MN, then a few days later from Duluth
to Santa Barbara CA.

I'm seeking specific collecting locations, and species to be found,
in the following states - my main interesting being smaller size
"interesting" critters for home aquaria:

 Idaho
 Montana
 North Dakota
 Minnesota
 Nebraska
 Colorado
 Utah

Anybody? Any and all suggestions, hints, or specific info will be
greatly appreciated.

Bob Sinclair
Santa Barbara CA

---