Re: NANFA-- U.S.Postal Service won't ship

Ty_Hall_at_eFunds.Com
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:33:08 -0500

I am happy that in your example things worked out, I just doubt that it is
the rule and not the exception.

Ty

Ty,

The place where I sent the package was going to a very small town in KY and
they didn't have mail trucks so a pick up truck was used. I was shipping
Tropical Fish just to let you know. Overnight the weather changed
tremendously and all the boxes that were to be delivered had to sit in the
back of the pickup in the freezing cold. The driver saw that "LIVE FISH"
was
written all over the box and put them up in the front seat with him. If the
post man hadn't of put them in the front with him some of the fish might
not
have lived. So that is my explanation about my writing "Live fish" helped.

Thanks,

Henry Deford
Owings Mills, MD