Re: NANFA-- Little River

patrick vinas (varois83_at_ifreedom.com)
4 Jun 2000 19:16:44 -0700

On Sun, 04 June 2000, "Steven A. Ellis" wrote:

> Patrick
>
> Not a problem. Give me a call & we can ride together. 770-516-6076.

Steve

I'll call you Wednesday night.My schedule changes daily.What is the latest i can call you during the week?
Today we set some traps in a little stream below Allatoona with my 7 years old daughter.
We got about 30 creek chubs,30 longnose dace,1 longear sunfish,2 bluegills,3 green sunfish,1 white sucker and 8 crawfish.
I only kept the sucker the rest went back.
We had a ball,it was her first time seeing a crawfish.
Talk to you on Wednesday.

Patrick

FREE Internet Access in 50 states
http://www.ifreedom.com - Sign Up Now!