Re: NANFA-- IL_IN chapter trip

Sajjad Lateef (sajjad_at_acm.org)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:38:34 -0500 (CDT)

I have renamed the pics to make it easier to understand. The
photos are named with the common names of the fish, people or activity
(seining, examining fish, etc.).

We found a softshell turtle and a northern water snake in addition
to sand, rocks, gravel, fish, crayfish and mussel shells.

If I mis-id'ed a fish (very likely :), please do let me know. I am
pretty sure that I got the people correct. Larry Page is the gentleman in
the gray shirt in ron-humbert.jpg . Ron is in the green shirt. The
person in the red cap is Scott Davis, all around fish nut :)

Sajjad