Re: NANFA-- Ohio July gathering???

Mark B (mbinkley_at_earthling.net)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:17:13 -0400

At 4:41 PM -0400 6/14/00, Robert Carillio wrote:
>Mark, I don't know if it is just my computer or what, but a couple of photos
>appeared a little dark. The male rainbow darter was one of them.

Yes, that one in particular was a poor quality original. It's dark and out
of focus. Nothing I can do. The other shot of a male rainbow was in
focus, but darker and showing less color.

>I don't
>know how it looks on any other system though. How about I send out this
>message today that if there are any Ohio members interested in a July
>gathering around the 7th or 8th near Mohican where Roger Trautman has some
>streams in mind, please let your interest be known and let us plan to meet
>starting at 10am at the Mohican State Park Lodge. How is that????

We will be at a baseball game on the 8th and probably doing a garage sale
on the 7th.

CAFE (Columbus Area Fish Enthusiasts) has a collecting outing planned for
July 29 in Columbus. We are invited. Contact Tony Brehm -
nozzgbln_at_megsinet.net

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA <))><
mbinkley_at_earthling.net