Re: NANFA-- Ohio July gathering???

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:15:39 EDT

Wade, where are you from? This is rob Carillio. There is a stream I want to
sample in my area near Warren Ohio. I would like to get a couple people not
too far from here to attend this one. I am going to see if Mike Wolff wants
to go... Rob