Re: NANFA-- chattanooga trip report (addendum)

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 08:49:53 -0400

Allo Patrick

The gar was two inches long. Go up and see Casper the Snorkelmiester...I'm
sure he'll be glad to direct you to the spot. He will only blindfold you if
you want to go near his moonpie stash. (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA