Re: NANFA-- Fertilization of Eggs

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 19:40:11 -0400

<x-flowed>
Thank you bruce.

today i felt the egg experiment was a failure and I dumped it all out into
the garden. the water seemed very poluted. i think most of the eggs were
mashed open by me. I like your idea. I had been thinking of using a
cooking baster to suck up some eggs but i did not think of them being stuck
on the stone. this is great. i will be looking out for a nest. i think so
far they have not spawned in my town pond.

george arndt

>From: "Bruce Stallsmith" <fundulus_at_hotmail.com>
>To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
>Subject: Re: NANFA-- Fertilization of Eggs
>Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 09:52:39 -0400
>
>>i think i will try a large soda bottle with a hole in the cap. and invert
>>the bottle. and stick an air line into the hole and seal the airline to
>>the
>>cap with some aquarium caulking. then i need a valve to partially shut
>>down
>>the air so as to regulate the air flow into the bottle. maybe i will try
>>this tomorrow.

here is the comment from bruce starts