Re: NANFA-- michigan

sdgoett_at_ufl.edu
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:17:57 -0400

It is a Chaca chaca catfish. A buck a dozen works for
me. Thanks.

Scott

Quoting lscalong <lscalong_at_gateway.net>:

> Scott,
>
> There are alot of fish stores in the area most sell
rosey reds at a buck a
> doz.or there about. and other bait stores to get other
minnows. I do not
> know if that is in your price range or not. What kind
of fish is it?

> Leo

tell
> > me if there were any good/cheap stores to get feeder
> > fish in Southfield. I am debating on bringing one
of

/-------------------------------------------------------
--------------------
> --
> > /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this
list do not necessarily
> > / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
Native Fishes
> > / Association"
> > / This is the discussion list of the North American
Native Fishes
> Association
> > / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
get help, send the
> word
> > / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not
subject) of an email
> > / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version,
send the command to
> > / For more information about NANFA, visit our web
page,

/-------------------------------------------------------
----------------------
> /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list
do not necessarily
> / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
Native Fishes
> / Association"
> / This is the discussion list of the North American
Native Fishes
> Association
> / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get
help, send the word
> / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not
subject) of an email to