Re: NANFA-- FW: Black Banded Sunfish

Brian Bastarache (bast_at_gis.net)
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 06:49:07 -0400

I have found that they need to be fed several times a day or they starve to
death. I have a little better luck with banded sunfish, E. obessu. I
still want to try the other two sp. again though.

Brian Bastarache

At 07:52 PM 6/1/02 -0700, you wrote:
> My plan is to set up an outside above the ground pond for my Black banded
Sunfish only. It will be 4'X4" and be about 18" deep with lots of potted
plants like lillies and other underwater plants. Also lots of other debree
like old branches, large stones, and other hiding places for them. Bare
liner with no gravel and and 2 air foam filters. If I find lots of babies
swimming about, I will remove all of the adults and leave it all for the
babies.
>Rich Butts
> Jay DeLong <thirdwind_at_att.net> wrote: From webpage visitor
murray1753_at_rogers.com

---