Re: NANFA-- ID help wanted - freshwater pipefish in N. Florida

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:31:08 -0500

<x-flowed>
Jealous as well here in E. Texas. If we could only see the bottom of
our streams. The only time we see 'em is when they're dry. Collect
here is a little like opening presents at Christmas. You know somptin's
there but you ain't got clue what.

John
Tyler, Tx

</x-flowed>