NANFA-- O'neil cylinders

Brian Haas (bhaas_at_netexpress.net)
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:42:55 -0500

As incredibly expensive as it would be to use money and bribes and
contracts and agreements and land buying to fix up our environment's mess,
I'm still thinking that it would have a price tag pretty darn camparable to
the price tag on a unit like an O'neil cylinder. Holy cow!

Travis Haas
Hazel Green, WI