RE: NANFA-- OT computer problems

geoff (gkimber2_at_alltel.net)
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:07:39 -0400

if you are looking for a *cheap* older computer, you can try

www.sunsetsite.com

you can get a pentium 200 for $49 or a pentium II for $99 or even a pIII for
$159
these include hard drive and memory, but no monitor.

I have bought a computer from them before and it was OK.

When I was feeling adventuresome in the old days, I used to go to university
surplus sales.

but they are definitely 'buyer beware'

Geoff Kimber
Lexington,KY

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa_at_aquaria.net On Behalf
Of David Ramsey
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 3:01 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- OT computer problems

If money is really tight, try some of your local computer stores (the mom
and pop variety). The ones around here have some really nice machines for a
couple of hundred dollars. Or try http://www.dartek.com I have bought some
really nice machines from them. Their machines are used, a couple years old
but they will do most anything. Good people to buy from.
David Ramsey
djramsey_at_earthlink.net