Re: NANFA-- Oregon sculpins

Kevin (kevino_at_beaverstatedental.com)
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:58:57 -0700

It helps a lot.
I am sculpined out today. I am just going to have to go down there and take
a look at them again. I looked at the picture of C. Perplexus and unless it
was a bad picture I can rule that one out. As for the others I will see what
I can find in the way of pictures. I just want to figure out what it is so I
can possibly in the future, keep them in a tank.