RE: NANFA-- Notropis welaka

Ghazanfar Ghori - McLean (Ghazanfar.Ghori_at_Spacenet.com)
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:15:57 -0400

Thanks for the welcome!
I don't intend on keeping too many. A few pairs would be enough
and I would, ofcourse, breed them. Atleast try to. However, now
I'm reading that they're protected or restricted. Going to the
NANFA site to see if I can find exactly what that means and more
info....

-
Ghazanfar Khan Ghori
Manager Web Services