Re: NANFA-- A Few More Silvery Minnow Article Links

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:35:59 -0400

<x-flowed>
Hmmm, your point about agricultural use of the water in this case is well
taken. I was reacting to what I've seen before about Western water
diversions, where it seems to be for the purpose of waterting cities like LA
or Las Vegas. The Klamath dispute in Oregon is also an agriculture use
issue, too.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: SHasloue_at_kdhe.state.ks.us
>To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net, owner-nfc at actwin.com
>Subject: NANFA-- A Few More Silvery Minnow Article Links
>Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:15:57 -0500
>
>http://www.currentargus.com/Stories/0,1413,161%257E9264%257E1452763,00.html
>
>http://albuquerque.bizjournals.com/albuquerque/stories/2003/06/02/story3.html
>

>Steve Haslouer
>Environmental Scientist III
>Bureau of Environmental Field Services
>Kansas Department of Health and Environment
>1000 SW Jackson St., Suite 430
>Topeka, KS 66612-1367
</x-flowed>