RE: NANFA-- Convention

Chip Rinehart (crin-in-glassmaster.com)
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:04:51 -0400

Mike,
Thanks for the endorsement. We're glad you had an enjoyable visit and look
forward to seeing you again.

Chip
-----Original Message-----
From: psalm119.111-in-juno.com
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 11:51 PM
To: nanfa-in-aquaria.net
Cc: nanfa-in-aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- Convention

This was my first conference and I doubt I'll miss any in the future. You
guys did a great job from speakers, to collecting trips, everything was
excellent. It was great to meet so many of you folks, the list will be much
more enjoyable as well knowing the people behind the emails. I'm still not
home yet, another day in NC then to Va and finally home.
Mike Lucas
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!