Re: NANFA-- Speedy Sticklebacks?

Ray Ravary, Jr. (rravary_at_provide.net)
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:27:58 -0500

Hi all!

On sticklebacks. In the spring I collect three spine sticklebacks when they
congregate at the outlet end of a salmon weir. The water is fairly swift and the
sticklebacks shoal together hovering over the rocky bottom. They dip in and out of
the flow. The spring is the only time I see them here. You can see the salmon
patroling out in the deeper--probably picking up stickleback stragglers. BTW I
will be collecting some in a month or two-- If you are interested in some for a
trade of some sort let me know.

R3