Re: NANFA-- remote viewing

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 07:37:53 -0500

<x-flowed>
OK my guess is that it is a picture of your child or children. I don't know
what children you have or how many. so I will guess a son. this is what is
valuable to you. maybe you are in the picture with your son. but I don't
know how exact you need the description.

george
harvard, mass