Re: NANFA-- "river rabbits"

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 13:39:44 -0500

<x-flowed>
Uh, the schtick was talking about introducing large predators where they
hadn't been before, with maybe the variation being that they're introduced
to control other introductions. This is different from moving largemouth
bass around Alabama. Capice, frater?

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A