Re: NANFA-- Acrosteus spatula

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 21:31:39 -0500

<x-flowed>
well I am confused. I thought that the teashirt was of extint fish. now I
am learning that the alligator gar still exists. I think it would be a neat
fish to have a baby of. my basement is cement. I am thinking i already
have 3 walls and the floor done. so all i need is a cement wall all the way
across the basement to keep the furnace on dry land. then fill errr uppp.
bet I could do at least 4,000 gallons in my basement. just have to
remember not to put my foot splashing around in the water. those alligator
gar look hungry.

Martin tells me I should stick to minnows. shiny ones. hi Martin. my
Oscars are gone. did NOT pan fry them as you suggested. hehe.

had 2 huge snow storms this week. but finally today was a warm day. wow.
went to 50 ( my guess ). soon the snow will be gone. my yard has snow
piles over 6 ft high right this morning. hehe. but a lot melted out today.

anyway what is the deal on the alligator gar on the teashirt is it extint.
??

George Arndt
Harvard, MA