Re: NANFA-- telling people to steal and eat other's pet fish

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:29:47 -0500

<x-flowed>
well Jay,
I was sure that it was intended to be in jest. but I feel it went over the
line in several ways. 1.) there was NO DISCLAIMER in the article. 2.) we
need to be very careful when making fun of people. many peole have made fun
of people of color, sex, national origin etc. and then defend their actions
by claiming it was all in jest. the supreme court ruled that it is NOT OK
to sexually harass women in jest for example. IT IS NOT OK TO HURT PEOPLE
IN THE NAME OF HUMOR. IN REALITY I BELIEVE IT IS THE ANGER AND TRUE INNER
FEELING OF THE JESTER COMING OUT. THE REAL SOLUTION IS FOR THE JESTER TO
CHANGE. NOT FOR PEOPLE TO ACCEPT ABUSE. I LOVE THE JESTER BUT DO NOT
ACCEPT THE HUMOR.

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS THEN I RECOMMEND YOU READ THE FREE BOOK
CONTAINED AT ::: THIS IS A BOOK ON HOW TO SEE THE TRUTH, ON HOW TO SEE
CLEARLY.

http://qwikpages.com/roadhouse/thejesusfile/

I GUARANTEE IT WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND. ( P.S. A MIRACLE IS A CHANGE OF MIND.
)

LOVE
GEORGE ARNDT
HARVARD, MASS