Re: NANFA-- butter cat

Gupp (gupp_at_naturalaquariums.com)
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:43:49 -0700

Ken,

I see you're in Tucson. Have I met you? I have no brain so I'm extremely
forgetful, and if I have met you, I would like to apologize for not
remembering. If not, and if you get into the Apache Junction area, I
would be happy to gift you with a bag of plants including hair grass. I
don't think you would be disappointed in a visit to my fishroom if you
were to come North a bit to where I am.

Also for all on the list, if any of you happen to find yourselves in the
Phoenix area, I'm happy to have people come visit me and my fishroom and
would be happy to send you home with fish and plants. I'm mostly just a
housewife and am happy to have visitors.

Rhonda

http://naturalaquariums.com