Re: NANFA-- odd critters

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 06:38:45 -0000

<x-flowed>
Most of these fish are coldwater fish, they need cool, clean running water.
They are sometimes for sale at the LFS–usually at shops that specialize in
natives, goldfish and koi.

Ayu are short lived, they live like salmon, spawn, die and the next
generation repeats the cycle in 2 or 3 years.

I hope that this is helpful.

Ed
Tokyo Japan