Re: NANFA-- Footwear....

Prizma_at_aol.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:57:02 EST

In a message dated 3/11/02 11:44:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fundulus_at_hotmail.com writes:

> Hey, you talkin' about me??
>
> >anyone who has tried to kick siene w/ sandals or tennis shoes is not doing
> >their job. they are too busy being dainty trying to protect their toes.
> >casper
>
> --Bruce Stallsmith
> Huntsville, AL, US of A

absolutely! you pansy dancin, tiptoeing, hazard avoiding fish monger. you do
your best fish collecting at captain d's... please!
im just kidding... i think! :)... but i will bring the first aid, moon pies,
snake bite kit and a roll of duck tape on our next creek run.
take my advice... cast off those filp flops and lace up a pair of sturdy,
felt soled, he-man type creek rubble running boots.
btw prez stubby... are you still gonna demonstrate the art of "noodling" next
weekend?
we be waiting!