NANFA-- Ganko Oyaji

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:54:00 +0000

<x-flowed>
>From: Moontanman_at_aol.com
>To: CEPH-LIST_at_is.dal.ca, CRUST-L at vims.edu, eclecticfish at yahoogroups.com,
>FreshwaterShrimp_at_yahoogroups.com, nanfa at aquaria.net,
>Nativefishconservancy_at_yahoogroups.com, Live-Moon,

I agree with you on the corals and marine fish. I've seen great displys at
the LFS and pitiful examples in Shinagawa or Sunshine City Aquariums here in
Tokyo. I think the difference is that my LFS is in it for the money, the
public aquarium is trying to educate people. Teachers-the ones who refuse to
get their feet and hands muddy, make poor aquarists and great
aquaristsÐespecially the ones with their heads and arms in their sumps doing
maintenance, make poor teachers.

and let you beat me up for the coral crack.
>(not too bad I'm a crusty and mean old man!)LOL

Regards,

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,