Re: NANFA-- Ictalurid Pics

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:07:47 -0800

<x-flowed>
At 08:52 PM 3/3/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Those of you into Catfish might be familiar with Planet Catfish, a site
>based in Scotland that is one of the prime web resources for this huge order
>of fish.
>Well, Jools the webmaster has put out a plea for some pics of Ictalurids,
>particularly the Brindled Madtom and various Bullheads. Obviously the
>photographer or NANFA or both will be credited for this.
>If you can help please contact him at jools_at_planetcatfish.com

Pete,
Maybe you remember my fish photos with my new digital camera. I also took
a few brindled madtom photos, but I didn't share them because they weren't
as good as some of the others. The best photo is
here: http://home.att.net/~stonecrop/brindledmadtom/brindled.jpg

You're welcome to share this with him and give him my permission to use
them on his website if he wants it.

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA