Re: NANFA-- A few misc. things

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:28:19 -0500

<x-flowed>
We're at ground zero for freshwater fish diversity in North America... we
have a long list of darters depending on exactly where we go, a long list of
shiners depending on exactly where we go, various Fundulus killifishes
including norther and southern studfishes, blackspotted, blackstriped
topminnows and more to the south, described and undescribed Noturus madtoms,
lepomids including hopefully the ever-popular orangespot, and some larger
stream fishes like redhorses and buffalo. And there's always some up for
wrassling bowfins and gars.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: "Bob Bock" <bockhouse_at_earthlink.net>
>To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
>Subject: Re: NANFA-- A few misc. things
>Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:04:35 -0500
>
>What kind of fish can we expect to collect.
</x-flowed>