Re: NANFA-- RE: River stages

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:23:28 -0500

<x-flowed>
Yer right, B.G., and below is a very fleshed out link to one such river
monitoring site, this one for the Elk River in AL in particular, and going
up the hierarchy one finds links to the whole Mississippi River system. This
one is updated every day about 9 a.m.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/lmrfc/forecast/tributaries/DUCK-ELK-FLINT-PAINT_ROCK_BASINS/PSPT1.shtml

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: "B.G. Granier" <bgkajun_at_worldnet.att.net>
>To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
>Subject: NANFA-- RE: River stages
>Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:05:58 -0600
>
>Hi all,
>
>To obtain a look at all of your area river drainage systems, go to
>www.noaa.gov . This will give all river heights, flood stages, amount of
>flow,
>etc.
>
>We don't need to lose any of our good members to adverse conditions! Be
>safe!
>
>BG
</x-flowed>