Re: NANFA-- Fw: The Minnesota Abuses

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 04:44:16 EST

In a message dated 3/9/04 12:02:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
archimedes_at_bayspringstel.net writes:

> Vote Libertarian.
>
> Prost,
>
> Martin
> Jackson, MS

Normally I do but this year beating Bush is too important and only the
democrats can beat Bush. So I have to vote Democrat but eventually the Libertarian
Party is the only hope for civil liberties. One of those liberties being our
little hobby of saving the worlds fish and having fun doing it.

moon