Re: NANFA-- Fw: The Minnesota Abuses

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:29:58 +0100

Not really comparable to me. Ive lost two friends being killed by a drug
driver, another friend was seriously injured by a man under pills and
alcohol. I have zero tolerance to that. But driving some farm raised minnows
in a truck through a state by daylight showing the companies name is way
different. I can4t understand what the prosecutors did and why. Makes me
afraid of travelling the USA as I don4t want to end up in Guantanamo Bay
just for crossing the street on the wrong side.;-)(

Steffen