Re: NANFA-- Let's not be too hasty

Irate Mormon (archimedes_at_bayspringstel.net)
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:20:00 -0500

The linked website chronicling dnr abuses has the text of both the author's
complaints and mdnr's responses. Their replies, while not exactly satisfying,
are sufficiently level-headed to lead me to believe there is another side to the
story.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS