Re: NANFA-- duckweed removal and headlamp questions

Irate Mormon (archimedes_at_bayspringstel.net)
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:18:18 -0500

If I understand the way polarizing lenses are constructed, there ain't no such
animal as a clear polarizing filter.

Hmm, but fiberoptics? There's a possibility I hadn't considered. You could
mount a bundle of fiberoptic cables on the front of the headlamp. If the ends
are cut VERY cleanly and evenly you should get something like polarized light.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS