Re: NANFA-- Tank price

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:50:49 EST

In a message dated 3/17/04 4:36:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Gastropodmania_at_aol.com writes:

> What fish were they? Why did he think they were incompatible? Once I saw
> book that recommended keeping 16 oscars in the same tank, its up to pet
> store
> people to tell beginners that wont work.

They were the tiny true freshwater mini puffers, they love each other! if you
watch them for a period of time you will see them all come together every 30
minutes or so like they are planning what to do next then they will scatter
around the tank. They look like tiny marbles slowly hovering around the tank.
Really a neat fish.

Moon