Re: NANFA--A few more quich Octopus notes

Jeffrey Fullerton (tcmajorr_at_westol.com)
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 02:24:51 -0500

> Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:41:30 EST
> From: Gastropodmania_at_aol.com
> Subject: Re: NANFA-- A few more quick Octopus notes
>
> If cephalopods had blood that has iron it it instead of copper (iron gives endurance, while copper only gives short burst of energy) we would be a bunch of octopus talking about how to keep Homo sapiens in captivity.

Like the character Mr. Thoggosh in L. Neil Smith's Forge of the Elders. He's an advanced descendant of Paleozoic nautiloids from an alternate Earth who explores other versions of the world line with a strange crew of other sapients including humans that he apparently recruited along the way.

Jeff