Re: NANFA-- Aquarium magazines

BR0630_at_aol.com
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:45:37 EST

In a message dated 3/18/04 5:41:57 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ichthos_at_comcast.net writes:

> I prefer American Currents. It's the only publication devoted to North
> American native fishes. And what's really cool about it, is that it's a true
> FISH magazine, covering aquarium care, husbandry, natural history,
> collection, conservation, and up-to-date news on new species descriptions
> and other scientific developments. It's a one-of-a-kind resource!
>
> That's just my opinion, though.
>
> Chris Scharpf

Although I subscribe to In-Fisherman for sport fishing techniques &
equipment, the only fish hobbyist magazine found on my coffee table is American
Currrents. And I'll take this ocassion to add my name to the list of those
complimenting Chris for all of his efforts in that fine endeavor.

Bruce Scott
Meridian, Idaho