Re: NANFA-- Macon trip update

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:38:59 -0500

For more in-depth information on species, go to natureserve.org, the
encyclopedia developed by the Natural Heritage programs and The Nature
Conservancy. Some species are now better written-up than others.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A