Re: NANFA-- Darter-Gator

Irate Mormon (archimedes_at_bayspringstel.net)
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:56:01 -0500

Quoting BG Granier <shinerscoop_at_bellsouth.net>:

BG, what about arrow blanks? They can be had in various materials, including
aluminum and carbon fiber. Drawbacks - max length of about 32", construction is
hollow, cost about $5 per blank. Hmm, maybe not. The tent pole would be ideal,
if you could find out how to get 'em without the tent...