Re: NANFA-- LIttle River

Mike Bessert (mbesser1_at_bigred.unl.edu)
Tue, 21 May 2002 15:48:49 -0700

Steven -

You don't know exactly how good that sounds. I only wish I could attend.
Unfortunately, I have to live in the lab these days (that is, if I plan on
graduating someday). Still... I do need to collect a few more fish for one
of my projects. Hmmmm... do you ever come across bullhead minnows
(Pimephales vigilax) in your area? I really would like an "official" excuse
to head down south for some stream snorkeling... and to meet some of the
illustrious "NANFA southern" contingent.

Mike Bessert
Lincoln, NE