Re: NANFA-- Plant ID, please

sajjad_at_lateef.org
Fri, 31 May 2002 22:22:58 -0500 (CDT)

Ludwigia/Water Primrose, huh? Yep, It was rooted near the shore and was
spreading over the surface. The guy I was fishing with said that it was in
control since the parts of the pond dried during the summer. btw, that
farm had multi-flora rose all over (another invasive nuisance sp).

Hmm ... if only I had known, I would have gone to the AKA convention. Not
much time for fish these days, unfortunately. :(

Sajjad