Re: NANFA-- Cricket-kibble

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Wed, 14 May 2003 09:46:08 -0500

I have two large containers I keep crickets in and usually have close to 2000
crickets in each. Unless you neglect acceptable hygiene practices, they should not
stink (of course this depends on your smell sensitivity). They do have an odor to
them, but if they stink, it's time to clean out the container. Also, as stated,
avoid using food items that will rot. This is also a main source of odor in a
cricket container. Another really good food for them is dry oatmeal. (Cheap too!)

Ty