RE: NANFA-- Goldfish puree as art! :-(

Thomas Vetre (axess68_at_earthlink.net)
Wed, 21 May 2003 20:37:01 -0400

I'm sure his "exhibit" was right next to the paintings John Wayne Gacy did
from prison of himself as Pogo The Clown.

No shortage of sickos in this world today. :(

TomV

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa_at_aquaria.net On Behalf Of
Terri Vance
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 7:51 PM
To: NANFA

Check out the article below. Obviously some sick persons, including the
testifying vet, haven't read the latest research we covered in an earlier
thread.

Goldfish Liquidized, Museum Director Acquitted
AFP

May 20, 2003 - A museum director in Denmark was acquitted on Monday of
charges
of cruelty to animals for a controversial exhibit in which goldfish were
liquidized in a blender to test visitors' sense of right and wrong.
The exhibit at the Trapholt modern art museum in 2000 featured live goldfish
swimming in a blender. Visitors were given the possibility of pressing the
button to transform the fish into a runny liquid.

---