Re: NANFA-- david smith t-shirt

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 23 May 2003 11:38:50 -0700 (PDT)

Yep I plan on being in Huntsville, at least for a day
or two. For the auction I am bringing a homemade
photography tank, and if I get off my duff I will
bring a larger and a smaller version with a background
you can use to cut down on glare. In the field a
partner with a solid tshirt works well :-) and I am
having a glass plate engraved with a SRBD ...so far it
looks cool! She etches the back of the plate and then
paints the details in.

I'm continuing to improve, and I hope to be able to
snorkel before the year is out.

Klaus

=====