Re: NANFA-- Lucania goodei question

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 23 May 2003 12:41:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Spike, I am wondering if you ever found the marble
or virgin snails I asked you about a few weeks back.
You should have both Neritina reclivata and virginae
in your area. They are brackish water snails that can
live in pure fw and full strength seawater. They are
an excellent algae eater and yet dont eat plants.
They won't overpopulate an aquarium either as they
only lay a few eggs at a time and most of them never
hatch.

klaus

=====