Re: NANFA-- Lucania goodei question

anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th
Tue, 27 May 2003 23:17:33 +0700

Nope, but someone on this list should be able to help you get a
photocopy of it since it is in Copeia. The article is in Copeia 2001
[3] pp. 823-828 "Patterns in male breeding behaviors in the bluefin
killifish, Lucania goodei; a field study [Cyprinodontiformes:
Fundulidae]" by Rebecca C. Fuller.

Tony