Re: NANFA-- pet store forays

John Bongiovanni (bongi-in-cox-internet.com)
Mon, 3 May 2004 14:50:35 -0500

Also recheck all your electrical connections to make sure shorts don't occur! Water and electricity are poor companions ;-)

John

> From: "BG Granier" <shinerscoop-in-bellsouth.net>
> Date: 2004/05/03 Mon PM 02:15:30 CDT
> To: <nanfa-in-aquaria.net>
> Subject: Re: NANFA-- pet store forays
>
> Ty,
>
> I have no doubt that you also have your problems, I was just simply stating
> what the local (Baton Rouge) business environment has been going through in
> the past four to five years. If I were you. I'd update my security systems.
> Just a hint to the wise.
>
> I don't really care about getting rid of my fish, but would rather see some
> LFS's survive the afore-mentioned invasiaon of poor-quality, even poorer
> service, bulk, chain store type environments that really SUCK as far as
> quality stock goes.....their fish are all imported without the slightest
> care as to the species's purity or viability
>
> Better watch over your shoulder......somebody's watching!
>
> BG

/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.